SAMHSA Building Communities of Recovery
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration recently released a grant funding opportunity announcement (FOA) entitled, “Building Communities of Recovery”. The short title for this program is “BCOR” and applications are due no later thanTuesday, April 2, 2019! Please share it with your colleagues and tribal stakeholders. Information on the FOA is below and the link for additional information is: https://www.samhsa.gov/grants/
- FOA Number: TI-19-003
- Application Due Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
- Purpose: The purpose of this program is to mobilize resources within and outside of the recovery community to increase the prevalence and quality of long-term recovery support from substance abuse and addiction. These grants are intended to supportthe development, enhancement, expansion, and delivery of recovery support services as well as promotion of and education about recovery.
- Eligibility: Recovery Community Organizations that are domestic private nonprofit entities in states, territories, or tribes.
- Anticipated Total Available Funding: $521,000
- Anticipated Number of Awards: 3
- Anticipated Award Amount: $200,000
- Length of Project: Up to 3 years
- Cost Sharing/Match Required?: Yes