The following positions are available from NYS Council member facilities. Resumes should be sent to each member directly. Positions are posted on this page for approximately 30 days.
Member organizations with an open position should send a description of the position as well as a contact name and email to Cindy Levernois at email@example.com.
Mental Health Clinical Director – (posted February 23)
JFS of Buffalo & Erie County
JFS of Buffalo & Erie County has an exceptional opportunity for a Mental Health Clinical Director. We are a NYS licensed outpatient psychiatric clinic that provides diagnosis, counseling and treatment of mental and behavioral health disorders. Our services are client-centered and proactive – designed to offer comprehensive, culturally competent programs that embody the agency’s core values.
Under the administrative direction of the Chief Operating Officer, this mid-level management position will help lead and direct the planning and operations of the Mental Health clinic, providing leadership, coordination and clinical supervision to a team of highly skilled licensed clinical staff serving a wide range of individual and family needs. The Clinical Director will strive to ensure the community’s need for services is being met, and work to build, evaluate, and grow programs in the Behavioral / Mental Health arena. In conjunction with the Chief Operating Officer, they will serve as the clinical authority of the program and establish clinical systems and standards of care.
Qualifications for this position include:
- A Master’s degree in Social Work
- Licensure specifically as an LCSW or LCSW-R required
- Clinical experience, preferably in Mental Health with adults or youth with mental health issues and/or behavioral problems
- Leadership experience as a clinician as well as management experience in supervising staff and programs
- Detailed knowledge of applicable regulations including OMH & OCFS
- Knowledge of union protocols useful
- Technical proficiency, particularly in the application of electronic medical record systems
Jewish Family Service of Buffalo & Erie County offers exceptional benefits that include 21 days Paid Time Off (PTO), 13 holidays, excellent health insurance coverage (BCBS) and a 401k to name just a few. We are conveniently located off of Delaware Avenue, Buffalo, New York and have free parking.
Apply at https://jfsbuffalo.applicantpro.com/jobs/. Come join our team at an agency that’s been helping the WNY community for over 150 years!