NYS Council Coronavirus Conference Calls – First Call March 24
March 22, 2020
On Tuesday, March 24, at 9:15 am, the NYS Council will hold the first in a series of conference calls on the COVID-19 coronavirus. The calls will be held each Tuesday and Thursday morning to allow members the opportunity to share concerns and questions, and discuss potential solutions to issues related to operating mental health and/or substance use disorder/addiction programs and services during this epidemic.
All questions / concerns related to your continued operations are welcome.
Calls will include opportunities for:
- Discussion and collection of questions/concerns from NYS Council members regarding recently issued guidance from OMH, OASAS, DOH and other state agencies you relate to, as well as questions that come up as you continue to operate your programs and discover issues that have yet to be addressed by state agencies or state regulators. We will collect your questions and get answers to you as quickly as we can.
- Collection of information regarding your needs (equipment, funding, workforce, supplies, etc.) so we can use this information in our ongoing advocacy efforts to secure resources for you.
- Sharing of information between member organizations that will hopefully result in making your lives a little easier.
- Consultation with experts who can help you figure it all out.
CONFERENCE CALL DETAILS
Calls will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:15 am – 10:00ish.
Dial in information is:
Participant Code: 935759#
* Calls will start at 9:15 am to avoid the “on the hour” surge many conference call companies are experiencing. If at first you don’t succeed in accessing the call, keep trying!
DON’T FORGET TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE!
We have posted the latest guidance / circulars as well as resources for organizations and the individuals they serve. The COVID-19 resources are available at http://www.nyscouncil.org/
Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or
call me at your convenience at 518-461-8200.