NYS Practice Transformation Network
NYS Council Selected as a Technical Assistance Vendor
We are excited to announce that the NYS Council has been selected as a Technical Assistance vendor in the NYS Practice Transformation Network (NYSPTN). The NYSPTN is a unique collaboration between the New York eHealth Collaborative (NYeC), Finger Lakes Health Systems Agency (FLHSA), and the New York State Department of Health. The NYSPTN initiative is designed to assist primary and behavioral health clinicians to efficiently and effectively deliver high quality services in an integrated healthcare environment.
The NYS Council was selected to engage and train behavioral health and primary care organizations through a competitive process. We are currently the only association with both a behavioral health and primary care focus that has been invited to participate in this statewide Network.
The NYSPTN is a first-of-its-kind statewide learning initiative, funded by CMS, designed to coach, mentor, and assist clinicians in developing core competencies for organizational transformation. The specific focus of the NYSPTN is on integration of primary care and behavioral healthcare.
Benefits of Participation
- Coaching and guidance focused on organizational transformation and integration of care.
- Skilled assistance provided through a combination of remote and on-site training and support.
- Learning Collaboratives and other Peer-Based Support activities designed to enhance connection and collaboration between participating organizations.
- Access to a faculty of nationally recognized experts and online modules (providing CME and MOC credits) on topics of import to organizations that want to excel in the healthcare delivery system.
- Agency focused services that include one-on-one assistance from recognized experts to help you:
- maximize incentives from payer contracts (VBP),
- assess and enhance your HIT program,
- avoid regulatory penalties,
- implement effective and efficient care management strategies,
- increase clinician productivity,
- increase your ability to deliver health-related services, and
- master tasks and activities associated with revenue maximization, quality improvement , networking, and much more.
Requirements for Participation
- Eligible participants must use a 2014 CMS Certified Electronic Health Record.
- Must not currently be participating in a Medicare Shared Savings Program, Pioneer ACO program, Multi-Payer Advanced Primary Care Program, or Comprehensive Primary Care Initiative.
- Physicians (M.D. or D.O)
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Clinical Psychologists
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
To reserve your spot with the NYS Council and NYSPTN, complete the online NYSPTN Enrollment Agreement.
If you would like to talk in detail about the initiative and/or guarantee your participation, please feel free to contact Lauri Cole at (518) 461-8200 or email@example.com or Cindy Levernois at 518-331-9578 or firstname.lastname@example.org.