Upcoming 2018 Programs
June 13, 2018: 1:00 – 2:00 pm
DOH MACRA and Value Based Payment Webinar
The New York State Department of Health is pleased to announce a
webinar focused on The Medicare Access and Children’s Health Insurance
Program (CHIP) Reauthorization Act (MACRA) and its relationship to the
New York State Value Based Payment (VBP) program.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has introduced an
updated Quality Payment Program (QPP), which was included in the
Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA). The final rule
posted in November of 2017 effects payments and reporting requirements
for approximately 600,000 providers across the U.S. This webinar will
serve as an introduction to the QPP requirements and highlights the
alignment between the QPP and the NYS Value Based Payment Program.
Additionally, through this discussion, the Office of Health Insurance
Programs would like to engage the participants in a conversation
concerning the ways MACRA could impact New York State providers and to
discuss future VBP and MACRA alignment efforts.
To register for the online event
1. Go to https://meetny.webex.com/
2. Click “Register”.
3. On the registration form, enter your information and then click “Submit”.
Once the host approves your registration, you will receive a
confirmation email message with instructions on how to join the event.
July 18, 2018: 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
UHF Annual Conference: Medicaid in New York: Fostering Collaboration to Improve Health
New York Academy of Medicine, Fifth Avenue at 103rd Street, New York City
The program features:
- A morning keynote by Donna Frescatore, New York State Medicaid Director and Executive Director, New York State of Health, who will discuss the state of New York Medicaid.
- An afternoon keynote by Matt Salo, Executive Director, National Association of Medicaid Directors.
- Two panel discussions (to be announced)
Registration: $125 per person. Fee includes conference materials, continental breakfast, and lunch.